The MBA Program at Seattle Pacific University is a general management degree that provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in today’s complex and changing business environment. The program enhances past academic work and professional experience of students, preparing them for higher levels of responsibility.
This program is intended primarily for the working professional who has achieved a meaningful level of career success following the baccalaureate degree. Prospective students recognize the need to develop and expand their knowledge and expertise to broaden professional skills and open doors to new opportunities.
The School of Business and Economics is committed to providing an applied, experiential and collaborative learning environment in which business and Christian faith, ethics and character are integrated. Graduates will have competence in the core business and technology disciplines and the ability to apply this knowledge to business problems with sensitivity to the business environment.
- Provide values-based leadership in organizations from a general management perspective.
- Think and act strategically under conditions of rapid change and uncertainty.
- Effectively manage organizations through developing people and integrating business processes with information technology.
- Apply in-depth knowledge in one of the following areas: management of business processes, e-business, finance, human resource management, and information systems management.
- Communicate effectively, work in teams, manage projects, self-assess personal abilities, appreciate diversity and demonstrate leadership.
The MBA Curriculum
MBA courses meet one evening each week for three hours. Seattle Pacific University offers its courses on the quarter system (10-week sessions).
The curriculum consists of required core and advanced courses and a variety of electives. A total of 72 credits are required to complete the program if you have no prior coursework in business. The following list outlines these courses.
About the School
Welcome to the School of Business and Economics at Seattle Pacific University. This is a strategic moment for students of business. With the ever-increasing globalization of commerce, business is pois ... Read More