This major communicates the skills and techniques behind entrepreneurial thought and action, imparting expertise which enables managers and entrepreneurs to make crucial decisions and compete successfully.
Prepares you for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate.
Learn the skills and techniques behind entrepreneurial thought and action, and expertise which enable managers and entrepreneurs to make crucial decisions and compete successfully.
*Title of degree awarded: Master of Business Administration
Duration: 18 months blended learning programme
Intake: September 2018
ECTS Credits: 90
Choice of Majors: Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Postgraduate degrees. The Master of Business Administration offers students the choice to major in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership, New Media and Information Management or Tourism and Hotel Development.
Foundation Programme Admissions Criteria
Students who do not meet our admissions requirements for direct entry into the Bachelor’s degree Programmes may consider applying for the Foundation Programme.
- Original/Certified true copy of High School Leaving Certificate
- Official Academic Transcript
- International TOEFL, IELTS or another standardized, internationally-recognized English exam
- Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant [download pdf]
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- One letter of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Dubai)
English Test Requirements
All students whose first language is not English must provide proof of their English proficiency level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests taken within the last two years.
Students must obtain a score of:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 65 points
- IELTS band score 5.5 (no sub-score below 5.0)
- Fee Per Semester: 8,833 USD / 32,418 AED
- Total Fee: 26,500 USD / 97,255 AED
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 4, 2018