About the Program
In recent years, because of the integration of markets, companies need to be highly competitive and, consequently, high-quality training in a business school has become a fundamental prerequisite for the development of Managerial skills. Therefore, the Master in Business Administration, dual degree with the Creighton University of the United States, arises with the purpose of satisfying the needs of business organizations to have human talent specialized in senior management and business management.
This program has been designed to provide professionals with an integral perspective of the company and with the ability to adopt a multidisciplinary approach to solve the competitiveness problems in today’s world.
In addition, it provides participants with a holistic view of the fundamental processes of management, finance, and investment banking.
The Program aims to
- Develop a solid and advanced conceptual and practical training in business administration and management.
- Master business and financial expertise with managerial competencies that enable participants to make effective, sound and judicious decisions that contribute to the development of their organizations and the societies in which they serve.
- Master the fundamental skills and concepts of business in a global context.
- Apply critical and creative thinking in a broad business context.
- Develop specialized technical knowledge in finance and investments.
- Expand the vision and perspective of the managerial competency.
- Develop a transformational, visionary, integrative and humanistic leadership style.
- Appreciate, in a significant way, ethical and socially responsible decision making in business.
YEAR 1: TERM 1
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Financial Report for MBA’s
- Business, Ethics, and Society
YEAR 1: TERM 2
- Management Information Systems
- Management Finance
- Equity Values Analysis
- Research Seminar
YEAR 1: TERM 3
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Financial Statement Analysis I
YEAR 2: TERM 1
- Fixed Income and Derivatives I
- Applied Research Proposal
- Theology Seminar
YEAR 2: TERM 2
- Economic of Investment Management
- Applied Research Project
- Business Policy and Management Actions
The Master in Business Administration is aimed at professionals from various disciplines who want to specialize in administration and finance studies and who wish to strengthen and structure the knowledge acquired in practice and to apply it to the organizational context. This Program is also aimed at Engineers and Social and Administrative Sciences professionals, with an orientation to planning and proactivity.
The Admissions Department´s requested documents:
- Admission Application Form, duly completed
- Official Birth Certificate *
- Copy of Identity Card
- Official Medical Certificate
- 2 photos 2x2
- Grade transcript(s) of the university degree(s) obtained, legalized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology (MESCyT) *
- Diploma of the degree(s) obtained, legalized by the MESCyT *
- Receipt of payment for admission procedures (non-refundable)
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Official scores of the GMAT test (Graduate Management Admission Test) **
- Official scores of the TOEFL test (Test Of English as a Foreign Language) **
Interview with the coordinator of the program, if required.
* These requirements do not apply to applicants who are graduates of PUCMM
**Professors from Creighton University will teach their classes in English. Therefore, proficiency in this language is required
***For International Student Applicants other requirements are added
Graduates from the Master in Business Administration will be able to:
- Make decisions, particularly in the area of financial investments, leadership and management, from a comprehensive vision of the company.
- Implement strategic solutions from an interdisciplinary perspective, allowing the organization to maintain full competitive advantage, after analytically weighing the problems and studying the environment.
- Develop a dignified, ethical professional practice, with a clear awareness of its contribution to society as part of a community.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 21, 2018