Master of Aviation Management
Aviation today is one of the most dynamic fast-growing industries in the world. The market signals give cause for optimism: the aerospace industry, which is strategically and technologically important and indispensable to modern society, will continue to expand. With an annual global growth rate of five percent, this industry is currently experiencing the beginning of a boom.
New, young and motivated specialists, with profound knowledge in aviation management, are needed, as the aviation workforce requires completely new competencies and state-of-the-art expertise. For all these reasons there will be a considerable need in the near future for well-trained aviation experts with different academic backgrounds.
Our answer to the emerging training needs in this dynamic field is a tailored and internationally oriented study programme: "AVIMA – Master in Aviation Management".
- Two years, part-time programme, 60 credit points
- 3 study semesters + 1 Master's thesis semester
- Two working blocks of two weeks per semester
- Degree: "Master of Aviation Management"
- Lessons in English
- Exams and project work in individual subject
- Master’s thesis – final written submission
- Public colloquium with a panel of examiners
- University-level qualification in engineering or business (Bachelor’s degree, Diploma degree)
- Fluent command of English (Level B2.2/C1 CEFR, any of the following: TOEFL, IELTS or CPE for non-native speakers)
- No less than one year qualified professional experience
- 15th May 2014.
Students who have gained their qualifications for Master´s programmes admission abroad will be pretested by Uni-Assist, regardless of the nationality of applicants.
They should send their application documents directly to Uni-Assist.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
About the School
Who are we? The Wildau Institute of Technology (WIT) is a 2004 newly built Institute at the Technische Hochschule Wildau [FH], one of the largest colleges of Brandenburg with about 4000 students. Th ... Read More