Master of Arts in Web and Multimedia Design
The Master of Arts in Web and Multimedia Design program prepares graduates for successful careers in such diverse fields as e-commerce, computer illustration, interface design, animation, gaming, and mobile communications.
If you have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design or Digital Media program, or have equivalent web design or multimedia industry experience, this degree is for you!
If you are ready for a successful new career in e-commerce, computer illustration, interface design, animation, gaming, and wireless communications, or want the skills to progress in the world of web and multimedia design, join the Graduate School of Technology's Web and Multimedia Master of Arts program.
If you are ready for an advanced degree in web and multimedia design, our Master of Arts in Web and Multimedia Design is a natural fit, giving you the tools to upgrade and fine-tune your current technology skills and send you to the next level in your web, multimedia or digital design career.
We educate specialists, who remain well-rounded through an innovative mix of collaborative learning and challenging project-based problem-solving courses. In fact, our specific clusters of course offerings in e-commerce, animation, and interface design will give you an edge over other job-seekers with only an undergraduate degree in Graphics, Web design, Computer Science, or Multimedia.
- 5 Required Courses - 15 credits
- 5 Elective Courses - 15 credits
- 1 Thesis Project - 3 credits
Total - 33 credits
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited academic institution; a major in Computer Science, Graphic Design or Digital Media is recommended, but not required.
- Applicants without previous experience in the above subjects are required to complete Bridge Courses.
- A minimum undergraduate and/or graduate grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Fulfillment of the English Language Proficiency requirement, if applicable.
- Portfolio of studio work in design or related field (in digital or hard copy form).
- Essay describing personal goals and objectives in applying to this program.
- If possible, attach current resume.
Last updated January 23, 2018