At the heart of the Master of Arts in Psychology at Schellhammer Business School lies the promotion of hope, a better life, love, the truth, satisfaction of genuine inner needs, the quest for efficient spirituality, for happiness, for the abilities to achieve fulfillment through “Spiritual Intelligence” and rediscovery of the Archetypes of the Soul.
The rich multidisciplinary syllabus explores the complexities of human conscious and subconscious behavior in both the personal and commercial world, as well as the new field of Epigenetics and its impact on understanding the human pre and postnatal psyche and potential for renewal.
In line with all our programs, it is about producing a new generation of professionals equipped to educate, guide, lead, support and teach – whether in the field of psychology or business. Focused on vanguard visions, the correct knowledge, and efficient skills to understand and explore the complex interactions between the human mind, brain, behavior, and experience, an authentic lifestyle, a genuine culture, an all-sided balanced society, and humanity. Ultimately, it is about perpetuating Peace on Earth and protecting the Planet for generations, for the next 1000 and more years.
Series of modules, seminars, and workshops covering the following topics:
- State of the Planet and the Human
- Factors in Future Perspectives
- Ethics & Philosophical Anthropology
- Modern Philosophical Anthropology
- The Manifoldness and Complexity of The Human Psyche (Mind)
- The Forming of all Psychical Functions for Mastering Life
- The Unconscious Mind, its Inventory, Coding, and Dynamics
- The Psychology of Marketing 21
- Narcissism, Neuroticism, Psychopathy, and Collective Madness
- Consumer Behaviour
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- State of Humanity and the Human
- Hermeneutics and Symbolism to Understand Human’s Life
- The Power of Love, Feelings and the Genuine Inner Needs
- Aims of Psychical-Spiritual Education for Personal Fulfillment
- Networks and Strategies to Resolve
- Workshops & Industrial Visits
Language classes offered: (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and English)
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum of five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the semester.
- Course Code: MA-100
- Course Duration: 1 academic year
- Semester 1: October / Semester 2: February
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System): 90
Program taught in: