Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies
The Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies program is designed to provide scholarly and professional training to those directly involved in pastoral ministries of the church.
It seeks to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to enhance competencies in pastoral leadership and church administration while at the same time preparing students for further studies.
Using the in-service approach, the program is delivered on campus and at various sites through block courses.
At the end of the study in the Master of Arts in Pastoral Studies program, the student should be able to:
Demonstrate a good knowledge of the content of the Old and New Testaments.
Interact biblically and intelligently with historical and current theological issues and positions within the African and global contexts.
Demonstrate a thorough grasp of counseling skills for helping individuals to deal with diverse life issues affecting them.
Articulate clearly the call of Christian to world evangelization and demonstrate that understanding through personal involvement.
Demonstrate basic teaching skills in one’s area of ministry.
Demonstrate the understanding of one’s calling, gifts and abilities so as function well in pastoral ministries.
- Exemplify moral and ethical integrity in all dealings with fellow believers and society in general.
- An undergraduate degree in any area of specialization from an accredited institution of higher learning with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale, or a degree awarded with first class or upper second class honors, or its equivalent.
- Applicants with 2.75 cumulative grade point average or higher or second-class lower division or its equivalent should have at least two years of relevant experience after graduation.
- An applicant who does not meet the above requirements must present an undergraduate degree in any area of specialization and a Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area of study from an accredited institution of higher learning with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00 on a 4.00 scale, or its equivalent.
Mode of delivery
- 2 academic years’ full-time studies
- 3 academic years’ part-time studies
- Tuition Fees 65,400
- Admin Charges 15,525
- Total Tuition Fees 80,925
- Total per Year 242,775
- Total for Program 485,550
Tuition Fees 43,600
Admin Charges 15,525
Total Tuition Fees 59,125
Total per Year 177,375
Total for Program 532,125
How to apply
You can apply online by clicking Online application
Download application form Application form.
You can send your application to Public Relations or Admissions.
You can find out more by calling us.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 9, 2018