Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
The objective of the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program is to provide an interactive educational experience which results in a qualitative change in the leader’s life, relationships, and leadership practices.
It focuses on the specific needs and issues facing Christian leaders in organizations serving in Africa.
Some topics addressed by the MA Program are:
- Servant leadership,
- Wise stewardship of human resources,
- Financial management,
- Assessment of the cultural and economic realities of the region where the leader serves.
- Strategic management in a world that is in constant change.
- Recognized Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Post-Bachelors Leadership Experience.
Mode of delivery
This program will be comprised of part-time students who currently work with an organization. Students will complete the program based on a cohort learning model as follows:-
- Students will attend a one-week residency 2 times per year.
- All courses are conducted using the appropriate distance education curricular formats. Methods will include; course workbooks, readers, and other additional material. Dialogue with faculty/mentors will occur by a various means (including interactive teaching, e-mail, telephone, and fax).
- Faculty/Mentors are responsible for coaching and facilitating the dialogue with their cohort group, both individually and collectively, during each course period. Students have practical projects where they apply course content to their current leadership role and teach it to others. Written assignments are also required.
- Tuition fee 56,000
- Admin Charges 15,525
- Total tuition Fees 71,525
- Total per year 143,050
How to apply
You can apply online by clicking Online application
Download application form Application form
You can send your application to Public Relations or Admissions.
You can find out more by calling us.
This school offers programs in: