Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
This is a two-year program that provides the platform for the development of astute leadership competencies for Christian leaders from diverse backgrounds and institutions. The program prepares leaders to take greater responsibilities in the Church, church-related organizations and others in facilitating change and innovation, confronting social issues and ultimately driving improved performance throughout the organization. The MAOL provides the organizational leaders with an opportunity to acquire the required skills to lead their organizations effectively with Christian values and learn ethical behavior that facilitates the process of scrutinizing business behavior, providing greater transparency and accountability in African countries and other nations of the world.
It costs Kshs.75,000 ($750) tuition per semester.
Intakes are in August/September, December/January and April/May of every year.
Delivery modes are:
- Holiday (i.e. two weeks every April, August, and December)
The requirement is undergraduate degree with at least 1st class/2nd class Honours (upper division) or lower division with 2 years working/ministry experience.
The objective of the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership degree program is to provide an interactive educational experience which results in a qualitative change in the leader’s life, relationships, and leadership practices.
It focuses on the specific needs and issues facing Christian leaders in organizations serving in Africa.
Some topics addressed by the MA Program are:
- Servant leadership
- Wise stewardship of human resources
- Financial management
- Assessment of the cultural and economic realities of the region where the leader serves
- Strategic management in a world that is in constant change
- Recognized Bachelors degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Post-Bachelors Leadership Experience.
Mode of delivery
This program will be comprised of part-time students who currently work with an organization. Students will complete the program based on a cohort learning model as follows:
- Students will attend a one-week residency 2 times per year.
- All courses are conducted using the appropriate distance education curricular formats. Methods will include; course workbooks, readers, and other additional material. Dialogue with faculty/mentors will occur by various means (including interactive teaching, e-mail, telephone, and fax).
- Faculty/Mentors are responsible for coaching and facilitating the dialogue with their cohort group, both individually and collectively, during each course period. Students have practical projects where they apply course content to their current leadership role and teach it to others. Written assignments are also required.
- Tuition fee: 56,000
- Admin Charges: 15,525
- Total tuition Fees: 71,525
- Total per year: 143,050
How to apply
- You can apply online by clicking Online application or
- Download application form Application form
- You can send your application to Public Relations or Admissions
You can find out more by calling us.