With us you receive highly qualified practitioner staff and innovative academic programs enabling students to get involved in various market research during the study; Market-oriented curricula with Problem-oriented learning; Convenient timetable and Disability support;
- Language of Instruction: English.
- Program Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS).
- Awarded Qualification: Master of Business Administration in Marketing.
- Tuition fee for Georgian citizens: 4500 GEL.
- Tuition fee for international students: 3000 USD.
MA in Marketing Program grants international experience and a worldwide network of connections through various international exchange programs with its partner universities abroad. Easily transferable credits and flexible programs allow our students to benefit from spending a part of their exchange in a different environment, receiving a wider insight into the profession chosen.
A degree of MA in Marketing guarantees its graduates an expertise in consumer range analysis, market segmentation and consumer psychology that enables to carry out various marketing campaigns directed to different groups of customers, increasing the product awareness. Our graduates become leading marketing specialists creating promotional programs, implementing research on customer needs and communicating the strengths of the organization to the public in the conditions of market economy and competitive environment.
Admission to the Program
A person is admitted to the program if:
- He/she holds a BA or its equivalent diploma.
- Passes B Type test of Unified National Exams for Masters (for Georgian citizens).
- Passes the university internal exams in specialty and English language:
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and FCE) are not required to take the exam in the English language if according to the program admission requirements, the English language is considered as a foreign language.
- Those candidates who have graduated from the educational program (instruction language – English) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing English language examination.
Program taught in: