- Faculty of Management and Economics
- The degree to be obtained: Master of Arts
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Language: English
- ECTS points: 30 ECTS/semester, 120 ECTS/the whole curriculum
The objective of this new Master’s program in International Management is to develop future professionals capable of developing resourceful and innovative skills, and able to pursue successful opportunities in the dynamic international environment.
This Master’s in International Management offers an opportunity to expand your experience by deepening your knowledge in finance, human resources, operations, and marketing among other strategic areas, all presented in an international context.
International management knowledge and skills are advanced through academically rigorous courses and various interactive teaching methods.
Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts (Law, Economics, Management)
- Graduates are prepared for work in:
- national and international companies of the diverse profile,
- consulting companies,
- project teams,
About the School
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ... Read More