School of Business
The internationally-focused International Management and Leadership master degree equips participants with the skills required to excel in highly competitive international business environments in management and leadership, providing career opportunities which stretch across any sector or industry.
With an emphasis on international aspects, this degree offers graduates the perfect tools for kick-starting their career in any industry and prepares them to take on a leadership role, which can be applied to organizational environments globally. This makes our graduates some of the most employable in industry. Graduates can benefit from the startup facilities and support offered by SRH Heidelberg if they choose an entrepreneurial career.
- Full-time program
- Course language: 100% English
- Subject-oriented 5-Week courses
- Activating teaching and learning methods
- Integrated study abroad
- International guest professors
- International focus within all lectures
- Cooperation with business enterprises
- Core subjects: business strategy, HR management, KPI based management and leadership, value chain management, managing business changes, and more
- Applied Research Tools (qualitative and quantitative social research)
- Entrepreneurship courses enabling students to develop their own businesses
- Electives taken abroad at our partner universities
- Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS minimum), including 40 ECTS from business administration
- IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 80 or other proof of English proficiency
- Personal interview
Start, Duration of Study & Credit Points
- Annually, October 1st
- 24 months (120 ECTS)
- Reduced study time possible in certain cases of previously completed studies and/or vocational competencies.
- 770 Euro per month
- a one-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1.000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.
Program taught in:
See 7 more programs offered by SRH University Heidelberg »
Last updated December 14, 2018
This course is
per month. One-time registration fee of 750 EUR or 1.000 EUR for applicants from countries with visa obligations.