The Master of Arts (MA) in International Management is a 4 semester program designed to build upon your existing undergraduate studies enabling you to pursue a broader range of careers in business. Consisting of courses in finance, international marketing, management accounting, operations, ethics, organizational behavior and human resources, the program prepares you to excel in an ever evolving and international workplace.
All courses are taught in English, with a range of teaching methodologies which are reminiscent of undergraduate teaching such as presentations and group projects coupled with real world examples and case studies. The program provides a scope for greater specialization, with a precise academic and theoretical framework designed to help you become an expert in international management. This allows you to apply to more specialized roles and offers better preparation for a PhD program in the future.
Hospitality professionals must possess a certain element of natural charm and a mind for figures in order to be successful.
The hospitality industry has changed in the last decade, leaders in the hospitality management sector now need to be strategic and innovate thinkers. With the ability to capitalize on new opportunities and meet complex challenges in the rapidly evolving hospitality industries, it is no longer enough to focus on its operational aspects.
Modern managers within hospitality succeed through building their fluency in the ever more sophisticated and dynamic contemporary marketing and communication. They must be familiarized with the new developments and trends across multiple platforms and audiences to continually monitor and understand the evolving needs of their clients.
Specializing in the area of hospitality allows you to:
- Explore and discover current issues and trends within the hospitality industry and its general business environments
- Learn theories and management methods used in pricing and distribution strategies aimed at increasing revenues
- Gain knowledge on successful development, planning, design, construction and interior finishing of hospitality facilities
- Understand the significance and challenges faced within the food and beverage industry by operators, decision-makers and policy makers
- Hospitality Management Seminar
- Pricing and Distribution Management
- Hospitality Project Planning & Development
- Food and Beverage Management
- Strategic Hospitality and Tourism Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 7, 2016