The Master of Arts (MA) in International Management is a 4-semester program designed to build upon your existing undergraduate studies enabling you to pursue a broader range of careers in business. Consisting of courses in finance, international marketing, management accounting, operations, ethics, organizational behavior and human resources, the program prepares you to excel in an ever-evolving and international workplace.
All courses are taught in English, with a range of teaching methodologies which are reminiscent of undergraduate teachings such as presentations and group projects coupled with real-world examples and case studies. The program provides a scope for greater specialization, with a precise academic and theoretical framework designed to help you become an expert in international management. This allows you to apply to more specialized roles and offers better preparation for a Ph.D. program in the future.
Financial managers are masters of the utilization and flow of funds and are responsible for all requisite financial activities within a firm. Financial management responsibilities affect all aspects of the business and must ensure farsightedness to assure the health of the business.
For companies, finance & accounting translates into the raising and allocating of funds necessary to meet the businesses‘ obligations. They are key-decision makers within the firm for their understanding of the expected costs and returns of the activities the firm requires. With growing challenges brought about by the current downturns of economies, finance professionals must find more inventive approaches and solutions to meeting their financial goals.
Specializing in Accounting & Finance allows you:
- to understand the depth and complexities of the world of finance.
- to gain an understanding of international accounting standards and processes.
- to design and influence company decisions on the basis of financial risk and return.
- to gain insight into the rapidly developing and shifting landscape of international finance to identify and capitalize on financial opportunities for your company.
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Current Issues in Finance
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 8, 2017