One of the most important requirements of today's business and various directions of the industry is the permanently growing importance of modern information technologies. It is vital to use IT in relevant management techniques, taking into account that there is no industry in which information technology does not play a decisive role.
Professional IT-Management specialists decrease the production as well as operational costs by finding faster and convenient solutions to production and management processes, leaving much room for the development of the product and increasing its quality.
- Language of Instruction: 1. English, 2. Georgian
- Program Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
- Awarded Qualification: Master of Business Administration in IT Management
- Tuition fee for Georgian citizens: 4500 GEL
- Tuition fee for international students: 3000 USD
MA in IT-Management Program joins contemporary tendencies of industry, business, management and theory of IT, integrating international practice and specific cases to enable its students to be open to process improvement and innovation. The study process here is organized in a way that is best suited to students needs and market requirements. Our students create procedures and systems that ease capturing existing opportunities in the market and being equipped with modern research tools they lead their organizations in a highly competitive era of technology. The skills emphasized in the program are creative and analytical thinking, as well as communications to help students capture speedily changing market opportunities. As a compliment, the program enables students to participate in practical internship programs.
With us, you receive highly qualified interdisciplinary staff and innovative academic programs enabling students to study and use in practice the newest opportunities of Information Technology; Market-oriented curricula with Problem-oriented learning; Convenient timetable and Disability support;
Student’s exchange: MA in IT-Management Program grants international experience and a worldwide network of connections through various international exchange programs with its partner universities abroad. Easily transferable credits and flexible programs allow our students to benefit from spending a part of their exchange in a different environment, receiving a wider insight into the profession chosen.
A degree of MA in IT-Management guarantees its graduates to comprehend business processes and to make an effective decision, implementing all by using of modern information technologies. Our graduates become leading facilitators of business processes in the conditions of market economy and competitive environment.
Admission to the Program
A person is admitted to the program if:
- He/she holds a BA or its equivalent diploma.
- Passes B Type test of Unified National Exams for Masters (for Georgian citizens).
- Passes the university internal exams in specialty and English language.
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and FCE) are not required to take the exam in the English language if, according to the program admission requirements, English language is considered as a foreign language.
- Those candidates who have graduated from an educational program (instruction language – English language) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing English language examination.