With an increased share in Economy, financial institutions, both private and public organizations have a high demand on skilled financial managers, which can correspond to contemporary demands, manage financial capitals, portfolios, give competent advice on risk management and make sophisticated investment decisions.
- Language of Instruction: 1. English, 2. Georgian
- Program Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
- Awarded Qualification: Master of Business Administration in Finances.
- Tuition fee for Georgian citizens: 4500 GEL
- Tuition fee for international students: 3000 USD
MA in Finance Program provides both public and private sectors with highly qualified specialists having deep and comprehensive knowledge of finance (banking, insurance, capital markets, etc.). The study process here is organized in a way that is best suited to students needs and market requirements. Our students conduct independent studies based on modern research methods and approaches and are ready to contribute to the development of sector and organizations. The skills emphasized in the program are creative and analytical thinking, decision-making as well as communications skills that create conditions for successful careers. As a compliment, the program enables students to participate in practical internship programs in the private and public sectors.
With us you receive highly qualified staff and innovative academic programs equipped with modern educational technology; Market-oriented curricula with Problem-oriented learning; Convenient timetable and Disability support; Close cooperation with business and financial industry community (including: Banking Association, Georgian Insurance Association, Georgian Federation of Certified Accountants and Auditors, Georgian Stock Exchange, etc.)
Student’s exchange opportunity
MA in Finance Program grants international experience and a worldwide network of connections through various international exchange programs with its partner universities abroad. Easily transferable credits and flexible programs allow our students to benefit from spending a part of their exchange in a different environment, receiving a wider insight into the profession chosen.
A degree of MA in Finance guarantees its graduates an expertise in financial environment, financial markets, gives the ability to identify market opportunities and draw relevant strategy as well as participate in its implementation.
Admission to the Program
A person is admitted to the program if:
- He/she holds a BA or its equivalent diploma;
- Passes B Type test of Unified National Exams for Masters(for Georgian citizens);
- Passes the university internal exams in specialty and English language
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and FCE) are not required to take the exam in the English language if according to the program admission requirements English language is considered as a foreign language.
- Those candidates who have graduated from the educational program (instruction language – English) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing English language examination.
This school offers programs in: