The Master of Arts in Education for licensed PK-12 teachers is designed to those who are seeking additional depth of knowledge.
Minimum credits differ between program concentrations. Please consult your degree program concentration below for specifics.
Degree Program Concentration Areas:
• Bilingual Education
• Curriculum and Instruction/Multicultural Education
• Early Childhood Education (on-line only)
• Learning Design and Technology
• Language, Literature and Culture (Reading)
• Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
About the School
The College of Education at New Mexico State University was founded in 1956 with William B. O’Donnell serving as its first dean. Preparing teachers has been a part of NMSU’s history since the 1800s, w ... Read More