Master of Arts in Education, Communication Disorders Program
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Those who want to help others communicate effectively
- Those who are looking for a challenging, progressive field
- Those who value collaboration leading to success in their clients
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum GRE Verbal of 150, Quantitative of 143, Written of 4.0
- 25 clinical observation hours
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Professional essay
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Hospitals/Nursing Homes
- Public Schools
- Rehabilitation Centers
- First Steps
- Developmental Disability Centers
- Private Practice
- Home Health Agencies
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018