- Faculty of Management and Economics
- The degree to be obtained: Master
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Language: English
- ECTS points: 30 ECTS/semester, 120 ECTS/whole curriculum
Master in Economic Analysis offers candidates in-depth knowledge in the field of macro and microeconomics, finance, and accounting, and provides an expanded range of quantitative methods making it possible to conduct effective analyses in areas which are the basis for decision-making, both in corporations and specialized financial institutions.
Analyses are supported by computer software. This program, delivered in English, will broaden your knowledge and skills in macroeconomics and will help you to understand economic growth and development issues in the globalization era.
- Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts (Law, Economics, Management).
- Very good English knowledge.
Graduates are prepared for work in:
- national and international companies of the diverse profile,
- financial institutions,
- research and development units,
- consulting companies,
About the School
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ... Read More