Right management ensures profitable activity of any organization in the conditions of existing environment and challenges that the organization faces. Professional managers create the prerequisites for effective management, give competent advice on resource allocation and make sophisticated decisions on positioning and strengthening an organization on market. Ethically and strategically thinking managers assist further development of a competitive business.
MA in Management Program provides commercial, government and nongovernment sectors with modern, competitive managers complying with international standards of comprehensive knowledge and professionalism. The study process here is organized in a way that is best suited to students needs and market requirements. Our students discuss real business cases and develop solutions based on modern research methods and approaches, and are ready to contribute to the development of sector and organizations.
The skills emphasized in the program are creative and analytical thinking, decision-making as well as communications skills that create conditions for speedily changed market problem-solving and are necessary for the professional and academic career. As a compliment, the program enables students to participate in practical internship programs in the private and public sectors.
The strengths of our program are determined by our motto “International education, international employment”; With us, you receive highly qualified staff and innovative academic programs equipped with modern educational technology; Market-oriented curricula with Problem-oriented learning; Convenient timetable and Disability support.
MA in Management Program grants international experience and a worldwide network of connections through various international exchange programs with its partner universities abroad. Easily transferable credits and flexible programs allow our students to benefit from spending a part of their exchange in a different environment, receiving a wider insight into the profession chosen.
A degree of MA in Management guarantees its graduates an expertise in business administration and our graduates can become leaders, top managers, and CEOs for various commercial, governmental organizations and NGOs in the conditions of market economy and competitive environment.
Admission to the Program
A person is admitted to the program if:
- He/she holds a BA or its equivalent diploma;
- Passes B Type test of Unified National Exams for Masters (for Georgian citizens);
- Passes the university internal exams in specialty and English language;
- Those candidates who have international English language certificate equivalent to B2 level (TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and FCE) are not required to take the exam in the English language if, according to the program admission requirements, the English language is considered as a foreign language.
- Those candidates who have graduated from the educational program (instruction language – English) during last three years and their GPA is at least 75 (out of 100) or 3(out of 4), are free from passing English language examination.
Admission of International Students
- Language of Instruction: English
- Program Duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
- Awarded Qualification: Master of Business Administration in Management
- Tuition fee for Georgian citizens: 4500 GEL
- Tuition fee for international students: 3000 USD
- -20% A master’s student, who will register at IBSU between 29 August - 9 September 2016.
- -15% Siblings
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 23, 2017