- Student Personnel Services in Higher Education
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
Persons interested in college: admission, scholarship administration, recruiting, housing and other non-academic student personnel activities would be interested in this program.
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- Candidates must have earned an overall 3.0 undergraduate GPA or a 3.0 in the last 60 hours completed.
- If candidates do not have a 3.0 in GPA in their undergraduate degree or in their last 60 hours, then they may submit scores on the GRE/MAT which can be considered in granting admission.
- Applicants with cumulative undergraduate GPAs of 3.0 or higher, or 3.0 or higher in their last 60 hours of undergraduate work and/or an earned master’s degree are exempt from the GRE/MAT requirement.
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Area colleges and universities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2017