- Mathematics Secondary
- Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Who Would be Interested in This Program?
- Teachers seeking a master's degree or a change in rank
- Mathematics teachers who want to expand their knowledge of their content area
- Individuals who want to earn at least 18 hours of graduate credits in
- mathematics in order to teach dual-enrollment courses or other college-level courses
What Are the Requirements to be Admitted to the Program?
- GRE scores of at least 144 in Verbal Reasoning, at least 147 in Quantitative Reasoning, and at least 3.5 in Analytical Writing (GRE waived for applicants with undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0)
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5
- Required prerequisites for the core courses in mathematics (applicants who do not have this preparation may be granted admission but are required to take the courses needed to strengthen their backgrounds)
- Initial certification in secondary mathematics required for those seeking a change in rank
Where Are Recent Graduates of the Program Employed?
- Various school systems in Kentucky
- Community colleges
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018