The Master of Architecture (MArch) program at Dar Al-Hekma University is a two-year post-graduate program that broadens the scope of architectural studies and increases the competency of its graduates in the academic and professional fields. The graduates of the MArch Program are able to connect different domains of knowledge, develop independent inquiry skills, and design built environments responding to the technological, ecological, economic and socio-cultural dimensions of surrounding contexts. The electives in the program have been clustered to give concerted knowledge in the following focus areas: Heritage and Conservation, Real-estate Development and Building Technology.
To graduate innovative professionals who are committed to respecting the environment by creating holistic, balanced and integrated built environments.
Why Choose Master of Architecture Program at Dar Al-Hekma University?
- It seeks to develop students’ sense of independent inquiry, creativity, and responsibility, as they respond to technological, ecological, economic and socio-cultural dimensions of the built environment.
- The electives in the program have been clustered to give concerted knowledge in the following focus areas: Heritage and Conservation, Real-estate Development and Building Technology.
- The program promotes project-based research and encourages students to produce a comprehensive research thesis that addresses an architectural or urban challenge. It emphasizes the need to adopt a critical and analytical approach to the evaluation of a research problem prior to proposing potential solutions.
The MArch is taught by highly experienced faculty from the world’s most renowned schools of Architecture.
- Academic researcher
- Assistant Architect
- Senior Engineer
- Architectural Engineering Consultant
- Planning Engineer
- Senior Planning Engineer
- Planning Consultant
- Supervising the affairs of municipal and rural areas:
- Head of Department
- Director of a Division
- General Manager
Program taught in:
See 4 more programs offered by Dar Al-Hekma University »
Last updated May 14, 2019
This course is
Scholarships are available