These postgraduate programs feature research courses that hone your research capabilities in the field of Applied Sciences as well as make you an expert in scholarly practice. Enjoy opportunities to expand your research knowledge within the field of Applied Sciences. With these programs, you will be able to choose your areas of interest (Agricultural Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Food Science and Materials Science). These excellent programs will allow you to obtain comprehensive knowledge in Applied Sciences through intensive researches and at the same time will boost your career opportunities.
Why a Postgraduate Applied Science Program?
Comprehensive Research Degree
Intensive research degrees that help you gain a strong understanding of the industry.
More Career Opportunities
Be a certified applied sciences professional and explore industry-related job options.
Affordable Research Courses
Cost-effective programs that allow you to conduct in-depth & high-quality research.
Gain In-Depth Knowledge
Gain a good understanding and training in the field of Applied Sciences.
Master of Applied Science
If you aspire to be a researcher in the industry of applied sciences, this program is ideal for you. It will help you understand the complex worlds of Agricultural Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Food Science, and Materials Science.
Develop professionally as a researcher and at the same time expand your career opportunities in the industry.
This program is catered to students who have a prior degree in applied sciences or other equivalents (biotechnology, botany, zoology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and agriculture).
- Tuition fee waivers available for Nilai University’s degree graduates progressing into the postgraduate program.
- Intake is in October.
- 2 to 5 years program.
- Research areas: Agricultural Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Food Science, and Materials Science.
- Bachelor’s Degree (CGPA 2.75) in a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree (CGPA 2.50 - 2.75) in a related field (subject to rigorous assessment).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (CGPA below 2.50) AND 5 years of working experience.
English Language Requirements
(for international students)*
- IELTS: 5.0
- TOEFL: 410 (PBT)/34 (iBT)
- Pearson: 36
- MUET: 3