Welcome to the Department of Literary and Communication Studies. The Department has programmes in the following disciplines:
- English Language and Linguistics
- Communication and Media
- Library and Information Studies
- BA English and Communication
- BA Kiswahili na Mawasiliano
- BA Communication & Media
- BSC Library and Information Studies (BLINS)
The Department also offers English and Kiswahili to Bachelor of Education and Diploma in Education Students. Communication Skills is a University common core course offered by the Department to all year one student. Every student registered at Laikipia University must take and pass this course before graduating.
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- MA Applied Linguistics
- MA Kiswahili na Mawasiliano
- MA Literature
- PhD in the above
FRENCH is offered at Certificate and Diploma levels.
Last updated January 25, 2018