Master of Applied Genetics
Why choose Master of Applied Genetics program at Ilia State University?
- Student-centered teaching
- Practice-based curriculum
- Exchange program opportunities
- Competitive tuition fee and affordable living expenses
- Unforgettable student life
The Master of Applied Genetics will train students to an international standard, incorporating current biomolecular technology. Quite simply, use of biotechnology, in particular, molecular genetics applications, is now ubiquitous in commerce and research.
The program intends that students understand the utility of genetics-based technology. Whether or not they go on to use these skills in their subsequent careers, these students will be informed consumers of this technology--they will be better able to deploy the technology appropriately themselves and evaluate information that has been generated by others using biotechnology.
Through a combination of lectures, laboratory- and field-based training, students will learn not just concepts, but actual practice and procedures of applied genetics. The materials taught in this program will prepare students for careers in agricultural, industrial, or biomedical genetics applications, as well as molecular ecology and evolution.
Duration and Price
- Duration of the program is 2 years = 4 semesters
- Tuition fee – 3000 US Dollars = 7800 GEL
- Intake for Autumn Semester: 10 August
- Intake for Spring Semester: 30 November
About the School
Ilia State University was founded in 2006, as a result of the unification of 6 different academic institutes with long and varied histories. Currently, Ilia State University is one of the leading rese ... Read More