Master Technology, International Business, and Leadership
Effective executives need global knowledge; strong technology skills; and collaborative finesse. The Chapman Graduate School of Business covers it all:
International perspective: expands and deepens your global viewpoint across countries and cultures.
Hemispheric focus: leverages our pivotal Miami location, bringing Latin America and the Caribbean within close reach.
Technological excellence: strengthens your IT prowess for more effective learning.
Master of Accounting
Gain the competitive skills you’ll need to tackle accounting’s ever-changing challenges. You can complete this prestigious, accelerated Master of Accounting degree in just ten months of weekend or evening coursework.
The program is designed to equip you with both the technical knowledge and full range of practical applications for tackling our industry’s biggest challenges.
Take the Faster Track to Advance Your Accounting Career
- Choose from fall or spring sessions: just 10 months to complete the program.
- Convenient schedules: classes held weeknights (Tuesdays/Thursdays) or weekends (Saturday) depending on which term you start.
- Collaboration with peers: as a cohort-based, lock-step program, you’ll build strong relationships with a diverse group of students both during and long after your program.
- Full research access: Becker's extensive library, software, and database resources.
- Full access to Career Services resources, helping you gain the knowledge and professional skills to be even more competitive in today's challenging job market.
- Fast, easy registration: minimum of bureaucracy/red tape.
- Tuition includes study materials, meals, parking and more.
Our accelerated Master of Accounting program assures you a high-caliber curriculum that: (1) reflects the most current knowledge in the field and (2) spans a full range of practical applications needed to manage the growing challenges of your profession.
The Master of Accounting program requires 30 credit hours of coursework, (comprising two courses per eight-week session) spanning 10 months.
This school offers programs in: