Fashion and luxury have played important roles in society for centuries. Focusing on business management skills and consumer attitudes to luxury products, with an emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares you for the projection of a brand. With elements such as advertisement strategy, communication, skills, and innovative thinking, you are given an in-depth insight into how to effectively manage and position a unique brand.
Duration: Three terms/one year (60 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Online
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master's degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Fashion & Luxury Brand Management
- Advertising & Communication
- Luxury Retail
A sample of the Master in Fashion & Luxury Business courses:
- International Brand Management
- Luxury Industry
- Design Innovation
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
Program taught in: