The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business helps students understand the luxury fashion industry and how to manage a unique and special brand. Focusing on management skills, luxury consumer attitudes and placing emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares students to project the brand with strong advertising, communication and financial strategies.
How You Earn Your Certificate
The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business (60 ECTS) is a one-year program divided into three terms. Each term comprises four courses (4 ECTS each) and one seminar (2 ECTS). Throughout the year, students are also exposed to real-life case studies, games and business simulations. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a business plan (6 ECTS).
A sample of the Master in Fashion & Luxury courses:
International Brand Management
1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, and an EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Fashion & Luxury Brand Management
- Advertising & Communication
- Luxury Retail
In addition to industry-specific modules, the program focuses on development strategies and management styles specifically geared towards creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. Students will:
- Investigate the impact of fashion and luxury in a sustainable industry.
- Learn about the brand value from the point of view of the fashion designer and as an artist.
- Be concerned with the quality of the product and all the strategies surrounding this.
- Study the major processes of marketing through case studies and class discussion.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2018