Business and Administration - Learning outcomes
The two-year postgraduate degree course Economics and Management - Curriculum Business and Administration is offered at the University of Bologna - Forlì Campus. A special focus is placed on the interdisciplinary character of managerial skills in an international context, by bridging fields like economics, statistics mathematics and law.
As future managers, consultants and entrepreneurs, students will acquire advanced knowledge about business administration and entrepreneurial skills connected to innovation and business start-up projects.
The degree programme has a study load of 120 ECTS.
First year modules cover the areas of decision-making and strategy, quantitative methods, law, international economics, accounting, food supply chain management and business plan. Second year B&A modules cover the areas of finance, international management and marketing. The programme also includes a job placement seminar and a final dissertation.
Students may personalize their study plan with elective courses and internships.
They may also take the opportunity to participate in a Double Degree Programme with Neoma Business School – Reims and ICN Business School – Nancy.
- Administration and networks
- Comparative labour law
- Cost management
- International economics
- Management accounting and strategic control
- Quantitative methods
- 1 course among: Business plan/Economics and competition policy/Financial accounting & reporting/Food economics
- Corporate valuation, mergers and acquisitions
- International management
- Merchant banking and private equity
- Job placement seminar
- 12 elective credits
- Final exam
Graduates will be able to join PhD programmes, and to perform the following professional roles:
Marketing and HR manager within manufacturing, service and consultancy companies, banks and inscurance companies, in bothe local and international contexts.
Finance control manager, financial and managerial consultant and Analyst in industrial and service companies, banks, surveillance bodies, financial institutions, consultancy companies, Investments funds in both national and international context.
Entrepreneur, consultant, chief executive officer (CEO) or chief financial officer (CFO) in business start-ups.
To apply for the B&A programme, candidates must meet the following (two) requirements:
- You must have obtained a three-year First Cycle Degree/Bachelor's degree in one of the course class indicated in the call for applications or you must have obtained, by the date of the application, a total amount of 48 ECTS credits in the specific scientific-disciplinary sectors (SDS) such as Business, Economics, Law, Mathematics-Statistics, at least 30 of which obtained in the Business SDS (ScientificDisciplinary Sector)
- Proficiency in English at B2 level of the Common European Framework - certificates are not compulsory
And Pass the selection procedure (evaluation of titles + interview in English)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 27, 2018