From July 2 to July 12, 2018
From July 13 to 18, 2018.
Extension dates September
Registration and registration September: From September 3 to September 28, 2018.
Master's Degree in Artistic Teaching: Spatial and graphic creativity strategies in ephemeral installations.
from October 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. Annual, possibility of partial enrollment in 2 academic years.
The Master in Artistic Teaching: Spatial and graphic creativity strategies in ephemeral installations, reflects the need to value multidisciplinary work in the world of design in a global way, generating a structure based on two major concepts:
a) Focus the Master's studies on the search for new codes of creativity based on methodological strategies that promote the concepts of interdisciplinarity and develop creative and innovative co-creation processes.
b) Raise the ephemeral facilities, as a field of work within an interdisciplinary vision of design. The enhancement of the ephemeral facilities as a field of research and development of design professionals, make this Master's proposal focus on lines of research oriented to broad fields of action.
The objectives of this Master will enable the students to a dynamic work situation, providing them with integration tools and innovative, creative work methodologies and leadership in the design, within the field of ephemeral facilities.
This Master's Degree aims to generate new collaboration and coworking processes from a global perspective of the creative process in the current work system.
Generate in the territorial area that we are leaders in the creation and production of innovative ephemeral spaces.
In the national academic environment there is no academic offer of "Official Master's Degree in Artistic Teaching", of these characteristics, with a strategic-creative focus, where attention is paid to the methodology with an interdisciplinary vision, applied to ephemeral spaces. .
The general objective of the Master Strategies of spatial and graphic creativity in ephemeral installations is the development of a design culture based on the enhancement of creativity and innovation within a multidisciplinary field of work, with application in the field of graphic design and design of interiors.
For this, the students must face the professional challenge that the practice of design involves, handling the concepts of value, creation and practice. All this in order to transform the consideration of images, objects and spaces in research and provision of relationships and structures, understanding, thus, design as a profession of entrepreneurs indicating the level of the economy, cultural regeneration and social welfare.
The master will be professionals versed in concepts and innovative experiences in the use of the latest technologies, and their integration in the fundamentals of design and spatial perception, facing the communication codes of such a technologically marked environment as the current one.
Planning of the lessons and distribution of credits
The credits of the Master's Program of Artistic Teaching: Strategies of Spatial Creativity and Graphic in Ephemeral Installations are structured as follows;
Number of credits of enrollment per student and school period.
Rules of permanence, modalities of registration and calls
Access and admission of students
- Superior Degrees in Superior Artistic Teachings:
- Specialty in Interior Design
- Specialty in Graphic Design
- Specialty in Product Design
- Degree in Fine Arts
- Degree in Architecture
- Degree in Engineering in Industrial Design and Product Development Degree in Audiovisual Communication
- Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Creative ability
- Basic knowledge of digital tools and manuals for graphic-spatial representation
- It is necessary to speak, write and understand Spanish for the correct follow-up of the course.
Subject to the provisions of article 15 of Royal Decree 1614/2009 "Access to official master's art education.
- To access official Master's programs, it will be necessary to hold an official Higher Degree in artistic education, an official Graduate or Graduate degree or its equivalent issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area that empowers the issuing country. title for access Master's degrees.
- Likewise, graduates can access according to educational systems outside the European Space of Higher Education without the need for homologation of their qualifications, after verification by the competent Educational Administration that they accredit an equivalent level of education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the master's artistic education. "
In the case of graduates from outside the European Higher Education Area, the current regulations will be complied with.
Subject to the provisions of article 16 of Royal Decree 1614/2009 "Admission to master's official artistic education
- Students may be admitted to a Master, in accordance with the specific requirements and merit assessment criteria that, if applicable, are specific to the Master's degree or establish the competent Educational Administration
- Educational Administrations will include the procedures and requirements for admission into the curriculum, which may include requirements for specific prior training in some disciplines.
- These systems and procedures must include, in the case of students with specific educational needs derived from the disability condition, adequate services and support and advice, which will assess the need for possible curricular adaptations. "
For the admission of students to the Master, applicants must complete the pre-enrollment instance, downloadable from the page www.esda.es, also available in the Secretariat of the Escuela Superior de Diseño de Aragón , accompanying their curriculum vitae, a portfolio and the academic titles they possess, along with the academic record.
The student's portfolio will be subject to assessment by the Master coordinator following the criteria set by the Pedagogical Coordination Committee, composed of the department heads, including the cultural activities department, and the center's management team with the secretary, in based on what is included in the recommended income profile.
A score of minimum 0 and maximum 10 will be established, in which the portfolios will be assessed based on the following criteria;
0 points_ If the submitted works do not reflect any of the following points.
From 1 to 3 points_ The use of digital tools and manuals for graphic-spatial representation.
From 1 to 3 points _ Creativity and originality of the papers presented.
From 1 to 2 points_ Communication capacity.
2 points_ 2 points will be added to the sum of the above, if the works presented have been developed in the field of ephemeral installations.
At the same time, the qualification of the applicants will be assessed as contemplated in the following table;
Conditions or access tests
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 16, 2018