(joint study programme with Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
Why this study programme?
The programme aims to contribute to the qualification of professionals and researchers in the field of Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology emphasizing a European approach and perspective. The purpose of the programme is to prepare high qualified psychologists-consultants for organizations with deep explanatory and technological knowledge in work, personnel and organizations, able to implement diagnostic, instrument development and intervention skills for efficiency of the organization and the well-being of personnel. The programme implements the main guidelines developed by the EuroPsy model for the European Diploma of Psychology (EDP) supported by the European Federation of Psychology Association (EFPA). It also follows the Reference Model and Minimal Standards of the European Curriculum in WOP Psychology established by the European Network of Work and Organizational Psychology Professors (ENOP).
- The programme is implemented by Mykolas Romeris University and Tallinn University of Technology (TUT), Tallinn, Estonia. Students spends the first semester at MRU, the second semester at TUT, the third semester at MRU or TUT and the last semester at MRU. After successful graduation, students receive double Master diplomas in Psychology.
- As the curriculum follows the requirements of European Federation of Psychology Association (EFPA), European Network of Work and Organizational Psychologists (ENOP) and as this is joint-degree programme, the awarded diploma will be recognized by European countries.
- University Undergraduate Degree (Bachelor) in Psychology.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
- Commitment in writing to full-time dedication for the 2 years of the programme.
International mobility possibilities
The international mobility is required. Studies starts with semester at MRU (in Vilnius, Lithuania). At least one semester (2nd or 3rd) is compulsory at Tallinn University of Technology (in Tallinn, Estonia). For the semesters in Estonia students can apply for Erasmus+ scholarship. Students can participate in ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do internship abroad.
The academic qualifications allow the graduates to work as consulting psychologists in various organizations and institutions. Graduates will be able to apply knowledge and skills in human resources management, to apply psychological techniques in order to increase the effectiveness of particular organizations.
The graduates may continue their studies in doctoral degree studies and seek academic carriers in national or foreign universities and research institutions. Additionally, there is a possibility to choose non-formal study (psychotherapy).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 19, 2017