The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a 120 ECTS Master course supported by the European Commission through the Erasmus +: Erasmus Mundus Programme which provides a Postgraduate Diploma. The objective is to contribute to the qualification of professionals and researchers in the discipline of Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology, emphasizing a European approach and perspective.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- This degree programme combines courses taught in English with experience with the main employers in the field
- You will study in an international environment with students from all over the world
- You will be able to spend 6 months in a European or non-European university
- Your degree will be conferred and recognized by 4 European universities
- You will gain multidisciplinary knowledge and competencies that are increasingly important in the job market
Tuition Fees Exemptions
Check the following website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More