The course “Wellness culture: sport, health and tourism” is a Professional Master's degree that prepares professionals able to plan, promote and manage events and activities in the areas related to wellness culture and person's physical and mental well-being. From sport to tourism, from health to culture, the graduate will learn to analyze the quality of life needs and potentials of the territory. They will be able to create integrated and sustainable "system projects", by fostering collaboration among public institutions and private entities, companies.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Learn to plan activities for optimal psycho-physical well-being
- Discover the cultural and educational potential of sports and sport tourism
- Encounter an internationally diverse group of like-minded colleagues
- Choose the orientation on wellness promotion aligned with your interests
- Achieve a new level of professionality centred on developing the quality of life
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/WellnessCulture/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: