- Level of qualification: 7 EQF/NQF Level
- Duration: 1.5 years
- Number of study credits: 90 ECTS, 3 semesters
- Earliest Start Date: October 2020
- Languages: Romanian, Russian, English, French
- Tuition Fee:
- EU students: 1000 EUR/per year
- Romanian students: 500 EUR/per year
- Non-EU students: 2000 EUR/per year
The master's program is oriented to train specialists in the field of information technologies and especially web technologies. It consists in accumulating knowledge and developing skills in creating web applications, optimizing, and securing user data. In this context, the current master's program includes basic and specialized disciplines aimed at training the specialist in web application development.
The graduates of the master's program can work as researcher in the field of information technologies, managers of complex web information systems, programmers in the field of web systems, specialists in optimizing and securing user information, manager of information projects, referent in the field of information technologies.
©Free International University of Moldova
Apart from the internationally –oriented curriculum, students will get the chance to experience foreign cultures and perspectives through exchange programs with more than 100 partner universities worldwide. Significant international opportunities are also offered by working groups formed of international students, lectures given by international visiting professors, as well as by international study tours.
Also, contacts have been established with international partners supporting the program with technological enablers, experience-based practices, curricular contents as well as events (e.g., summer schools with Korean partners) related to the studied topics.
- Operation systems in networks and internet protocols
- Algorithmics and object-oriented programming
- Methodology and Ethics of Research in Informatics
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Security of information networks
- Project Management
- Current Research Issues within Informatics
- Web programming with Java
- Web programming with Python
- Web applications security
- Cryptography protocols of protection
- Quality Assurance of Web Applications
- Research and Master Thesis Preparation
About the School
Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) was founded in 1992 by Government Decision and is accredited by the National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation of the Republic of Moldov ... Read More