The Master in Wealth Management (MWM) is designed to educate and train future wealth managers. The two-year program combines traditional finance subjects with person-, legal- and tax-centric subjects such as client relationship management, estate planning, ethics, and international taxation.
The Master in Wealth Management was developed together with the Luxembourg financial center, in particular, the Luxembourg Bankers’ Association Private Banking Group Luxembourg (PBGL), and meets the highest international standards. It prepares students for the job market in different wealth management contexts with an emphasis on the Luxembourg financial center.
During their second year, students undertake an internship, concluded by a business case project report, or a Master thesis, giving them the opportunity to take their first steps in the professional world.
5 reasons to study wealth management in Luxembourg
- Gain knowledge, skills, and competencies to successfully launch your career.
- Program designed to meet the highest international standards.
- An interdisciplinary approach, including courses in finance, law, taxation and client experience.
- Theory and practice: learn from academics and practitioners.
- Internship and networking opportunities in Luxembourg, a major international financial center.
Students applying for the two-year Master in Wealth Management need to have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (180 ECTS) in economics, finance, business, management, social sciences, or a related discipline.
The Master in Wealth Management is taught entirely in English.
For further details about applying, visit the Application page.
Program at a glance
- 120 ECTS (30 ECTS per semester)
- Taught in English
- Intake: 35 students per year
- €200 per semester
About the School
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance, University of Luxembourg includes three disciplines offering exceptional academic programs and conducting rigorous research activities. The Faculty is an evo ... Read More