The international curriculum of the Master in Arts, Museology, and Curatorship (AMaC) is aimed at discussing the different methodologies in the fields of valorization of the arts, museology and curatorship in an international perspective.
In their first year, students will acquire a deep historical, critical and operational knowledge of the arts system and its challenges. In their second year, students will practically apply the theoretical issues, specializing in one of three specific areas: Valorisation of the Arts, Museums and Museology and Curatorship.
5 Reasons to Enrol on the Degree Programme
1. You can gain a solid art history grounding from the medieval to the contemporary period.
2. You can acquire specific methodological knowledge and competencies in the Arts, Museology and Curatorship sector.
3. You can enrich your education by participating in events, guided tours, preparatory research ateliers and labs.
4. You can receive an international education in English and French.
5. You can participate in occupational guidance opportunities with professionals of the main occupational fields in the Arts sector.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on: https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/arts-museology-curatorship/how-to-enrol
Scholarships/Tuition fees exemptions
Study Grants and Subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition Fees Exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The origins of the University of Bologna go way back, and it is considered to be the oldest university in the Western world. Its history is intertwined with that of the great names of science and lite ... Read More