- Call: October 2019 (limited places)
- Place: Campus U-TAD
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Duration: 600 hours
- Language: Spanish
- Modality: On-site
Specialize in professional development and programming. You will learn to work with 3D objects and environments, to create game entities with behaviors and movements as well as to capture and manage the input data of a player through the multiple available devices.
You will face an eminently practical training in which you will live the experience of creating your own video game. You will work in the same way as in the large studios, forming part of multidisciplinary teams with students from other school programs.
Video games born in the classrooms of U-tad
Laureates at the most important fairs
The road to success
Study what you like
National and international recognition
Projects born in U-tad have won fairs and competitions such as Gamingfest, Gamelab, Fun
- Graduates or graduates in degrees such as Software Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or CFGS in Application Development.
- Self-taught with solid knowledge of Programming, Mathematics and / or Physics.
- People with experience in programming in C, C, Java or other similar programming languages and who are passionate about video games.
What can you be
- Programmer of 2D and 3D environments
- Programmer of graphic systems and game engines
- Game entities physics programmer
- Game interface programmer
- Artificial intelligence programmer and gameplay
- Programmer of communication systems to provide multiplayer experience
- Programmer of a complete environment around a game: server of games, persistent storage, web portal with events, forums, guilds, etc.
- User experience programmer
- Multimedia application programmer
Why study this master?
- Unreal Engine: Master the reference language in the development of video games essential to integrate in any AAA study.
- Small Groups: You will learn in small groups with personalized attention from great professionals in the videogame industry
- Project Based Training: You will develop multidisciplinary projects with students from other Videogame Masters and you will compete in national and international competitions
- Real Production: You will develop a video game following all the steps of a real production of any professional studio
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 31, 2018