Create a space where humans and technology come together. Drive experience design and innovation thanks to a deep understanding of human behavior, technology, and digital solutions needs.
The new economy is digital. Every single day new business models, services, and digital solutions appear in our lives with a common need, to understand and improve how users interact with them.
UX creates empathy between people and technology putting users first. Only a deep understanding of human behavior permits to optimize usability thanks to experiencing design and innovation.
With the Master in User Experience Design, you will develop the most demanded UX skills while you discover in first person the innovative vision of user-centered technology design.
What will I learn?
The Master in User Experience Design will help you to become a professional able to design digital solutions centered on user needs.
You will learn to identify how users interact with technology with a learning by doing methodology that is focused on the analysis, design, prototyping, and evaluation of multi-platform user interfaces. All of them are skills that will permit you to deliver a great user experience.
During the program, you will also be introduced to web and mobile development languages that will permit you to understand the most important links between technology and UX projects while programming usable interfaces.
- Full-Time Program
- 9 Months
- Awarded by BTS and the University of Barcelona
- Starts October 2020
- Professional Experience
- 60 ECTs
- Available on-campus
- UX Driven Business
- Foundations in human factors
- User-centered technology
- Content strategy
- UI Design & Prototyping
- Testing and assessment
- UX Leadership & Management
- Interface Development
- Innovation & Creative Technology
- Highly qualified instructors and well-known professionals
- Inspire your own projects and new disruptive digital business
- Real & experienced professionals will mentor your digital projects
Digital Labs R+D+I
- Digital Labs & innovation projects exposure
- Ensures academic accreditation, quality, and certification
- Get professional orientation for your digital career
- Visit and learn from the tech leaders
Student diversity groups at BTS reflects the industry need for talent
Be among the best international talent coming from all over the world.
Digital projects, due to its scalability, become global projects that impact all kinds of regions and cultures. International Teams are now crucial to ensure we are covering the multicultural user needs.
BTS is over the average of the digital industry in gender diversity.
We understand the importance of having a balanced ratio of women in tech and that’s why 45% of BTS students are part of this gender.
We welcome students with tech and with a business background.
Digital transformation is changing entire sectors that need talent ready to lead new digital projects.
To understand and detect opportunities in this new economy, you have to develop tech skills but also generate business links that permit you to build innovative projects.
The Tech industry is exploding and the key digital companies need your talent. Barcelona Technology School connects your career with the digital industry while brings you the most demanded digital knowledge & skills.
The program includes
- Awarded by the University of Barcelona. Ranked the first university in Spain.
- Admission process feedback after 24/48 hours of submission of application.
- High-quality instruction & reduced groups of students per class.
- Full Health Coverage Insurance.
- Connection with the Digital Industry.
- Beach & sports club. Free access of 24.000 m2 of social and sports installation located on the beachfront of Barcelona.
- On-campus: 17.000€
How to Apply
If you are passionate about User Experience Design and you would like to develop the best digital skills and have a master's experience in Barcelona, we just need from you:
- Application Form. Fill the application form.
- Motivation letter & CV. You must send to the admissions office the application form, your CV as well as a motivation letter explaining how you think User Experience will evolve in the next five years and how you could contribute to this digital transformation.
- Assessment. Our admission officers, as well as the director of the program, will analyze your candidature and if you meet the profile of Barcelona Technology School, we will call you to have a chat.
About the School
Barcelona Technology School is a leading education project that empowers the next professionals who will transform the digital industry. BTS is made of talent, a Team of people that want to inspire an ... Read More