In the framework of an increasingly mobile and user-centred society, our UI/UX Master’s degree trains professionals that are qualified in design and in system analysis for the different devices that currently exist.
Throughout an academic year, the student will acquire conceptual, theoretical and project-related knowledge that will allow him or her to develop tasks regarding creativity, prototyping, information structure, interface design, design adapted to the device and analysis. Our master’s degree has the collaboration of companies such as Everis, Please, Atrápalo, ByHours, Experience_LAB and Community, and facilitate the possibility to do internships in companies and organizations linked to interactive digital design.
- Title: Master in Interface Design and User Experience (UI/UX)
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Training designers that are capable to understand, on the one hand, the objectives of a company that offers interactive services for devices, and, on the other, the characteristics and requirements the users demand. This way, the designer is able to propose a fluid interaction between the person and the information system, generating positive experiences.
- Training professionals who are specialized in a wide set of transversal abilities in design and digital development for diverse formats and devices.
- Instructing in the techniques and methods needed to elaborate complex projects with professional solutions, potentiating inter-human relations and teamwork. It’s expected that, at the end of the master, the student is able to:
- Understand the nature of interactive systems in the design field
- Know the different methodologies of teamwork
- Learn to design the information structure and navigation through the interactive system
- Understand the different needs of the users
- Design graphics interfaces regardless of the format of the device and the type of user the project demands
- Be able to technically develop a work in Front-End
- Know and apply evaluation techniques of usability and be able to improve user experience based on the measurement of the data that has been obtained
- Understand how to do tests with users
- Acquire knowledge in the fields of innovation, design, interactive systems, and computing, pertinent to the development of digital services
- Develop the analytical and creative capacity to propose innovative mechanisms in the field of digital services
- Design strategy
- Experience Lab
- Interaction Design
- Interface Design
- Front-End development
- Project management and agile methodologies
- Google Sprint
- Evaluation strategies and digital analytics
- Projects and UX
- Seminars and workshops
- Final Project
The intake for the Master's Degree in Management of the Fashion and Design Industry with MANGO, in English, is April.
University Degree or professional experience.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 7, 2018