Master in Transport & Logistics
Our Master of Arts in Transport & Logistics Management examines business activities in the transport and logistics sector, such as aviation or freight transport.
This degree is ideal for applicants with a degree in aviation management, tourism, geography, economics or business administration or who have studied engineering.
You will learn to understand the economic relationship between the transport and logistics sectors. You will also learn and use the management tools that are important for this business area.
The programme conveys in-depth knowledge on the economic interrelationship between the transport and logistics sectors. It additionally focuses on management tools that are important for this area of business.
Applicants should be committed to working hard and should have a strong interest in the service sector. Students will gain the key knowledge and skills they'll need to become decision-makers in transport and logistics.
Facts & figures
Degree: Master of Arts
Duration of study: 4 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Internship: 1 semester (optional)
Campus: Bad Honnef
Your benefits at IUBH School of Business and Management
- A strong academic programme on an international campus
- Faculty with professional experience at home and abroad
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- A strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organisations
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- The university’s extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- A professional edge through an extensive, optional foreign language programme
By the way, request now free information material and get a surprise!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2018