Transatlantic Dual Master’s Degree Program. Graduates will receive two diplomas – one from The Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic (CTU) and one from The University of Texas at El Paso, USA (UTEP).
First year of Master’s studies takes place at CTU, while the second year at UTEP. Students are supposed to master courses aimed at modern logistics in EU and the U.S.
Due to conditions of funding, currently, only citizens of EU member states may apply. Admission limit: 5 students per year
Field of Study
Transportation and Logistic Systems
- English language proficiency test and interview
- fully compleated application form
- bachelor degree in transportation engineering
- very good grades throughout Bachelor level studies (weighted average up to 1,8)
- entrance interview
- English language proficiency
Level of English
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 17, 2018