Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world as well as
a social, environmental, geographical, anthropological and economic
The Tourism programme offers an in-depth understanding of tourist operations, management, marketing, tourist development and its effects, both theoretically and through practical examples. By studying literature and business examples, through discussions during lectures and seminars, via own individual work and group work you will acquire the knowledge and skills you need for a successful professional career. Within this process, you will be supported by domestic and foreign professors and experts working in the areas of practice, politics and tourism development. You will also acquire special knowledge and skills related to value-based business operations and the requirements of sustainable development. And you will have the opportunity to study some of the contents abroad.
First-year enrolment is open to:
- Graduates of first-level programmes in relevant study programmes with at least 180 ECTS, or those that have completed the current programme of study for qualification in relevant study programmes
- Graduates of equivalent courses listed in the previous paragraph in unrelated areas of study and must complete additional academic requirements of 12 ECTS: Microeconomics 1 (6 ECTS) and Introduction to Business (6 ECTS). In accordance with Article 41 of the Law of Higher Educations, candidates are ranked in cases where the number of available spots are limited. Candidates are ranked based on their undergraduate GPA (70%) and the exam results of Type 2 and Type 3 undergraduate elective courses (30%)
- Duration of study: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Scope of ECTS: 120 ECTS
- Study status: full-time
- Degree: Master in Tourism(second-cycle)
- Sustainable businesses that emphasize economic, cultural, social and environmental responsible behavior;
- Economic, social, cultural and environmental impacts of tourism;
- Tourism marketing and management of the tourism destinations.
Key area of focus:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2017