An increasingly globalized world has led tourism to become one of the fastest growing industries in business today. Modern companies require academically qualified, visionary leaders to create new business models and understand changes in technology and consumer trends. Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic aptitudes, this program explores the theories, practices, and frameworks that make up the tourism and hospitality field, while developing your understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
Duration: Three terms/one year (60 credits)
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Starting dates: October/January/March
Term Fee: 3,600€
- A state-recognized, university master’s degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited master’s degree.
Students completing this master pursue careers in:
- Hospitality management
- Event management
- Conference management
- Digital tourism
A sample of the Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management courses:
- Cross-Cultural & Team Management
- Digital Tourism: Marketing Strategies & Online Commercialization
- Hospitality Management
We understand that choosing a master's program that fulfills your professional objectives while fitting your educational goals is a process that requires a lot of research and deliberation. Our admissions team is available to help you with any queries or questions you might have. We also encourage you to find out more about us by visiting our campuses, meeting our current students and attending classes and open day sessions.
- Complete and send the application form
- Receive further instructions
- Send the additional documents
- Receive confirmation of enrollment
- Start your studies with EU!
- 1 certified copy of bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1 with a minimum score of 176; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
*Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the admission committee and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information, please contact the admissions department of your chosen campus.
About the School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. In ad ... Read More