- Learning by doing methodology – get the skills as you participate in real tourism and hospitality management projects.
- Our graduates' work and intern in some of the best tourism and hospitality companies worldwide.
- Get to know the real tourism and hospitality management world – top companies open their doors for GBSB Global students as part of the Master program.
The Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Madrid program offers advanced insights into the tourism industry and provides students with the opportunity to develop their knowledge and interests within the field of hospitality management in one of the most exciting and popular touristic destinations in Europe – Madrid. This master applies broad perspectives on tourism by combing various approaches to global tourism companies, sustainable tourism, marketing of destinations, and emerging issues in international tourism and hospitality.
The Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Madrid program provides students with the most current industry knowledge presented in the most practical and effective manner to ensure that students are prepared for the current climate on an international scale. The innovative program structure gives students an opportunity to participate in challenging projects, workshops, events and case studies that simulate the real-life business world. This prepares students for what’s ahead.
In Madrid, one of Europe’s main touristic centers, students will learn from and network with local industry leaders from famous hotel chains and companies and participate in large-scale events like FITUR. The Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Madrid officially collaborates with FITUR – The International Tourism Trade Fair, one of the first tourism fairs in the world and a global meeting point for tourism professionals from all over the world.
Each year our Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management in Madrid students have an exclusive access to the FITUR fair and an opportunity to meet professionals from more than 9.000 international tourism and hospitality companies.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Year
- Format – Intensive, Evenings
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Company Visits.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Fashion & Luxury Industry Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities at Top Tourism and Hospitality Companies.
- To provide an education with a strong philosophy embedded in business ethics and sustainability.
- To offer the most relevant curriculum that will incorporate the most innovative teachings and practical knowledge as applied to tourism and hospitality management.
- To teach students how to be successful decision makers by exposing them to real-world examples through industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips and more.
- To prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- To transform students into future leaders of the business world by providing pertinent industry knowledge that can be applied to tourism and hospitality management.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Build a successful career in this exciting industry with the Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Madrid.
Food & Beverage Management
Responsible for all things related to food and beverage from ordering products to hiring staff and balancing profit and loss sheets. The career requires exceptional social and analytical skills. The ideal candidate is organized, calm under pressure, service-oriented, and business minded.
Hotel Operations: Banquet & Conferences
A demanding, yet high-energy career working in hotels, resorts, and conference centers setting up rooms and servicing events. If you enjoy seeing an event executed from the initial planning stages through to its end, this may be for you. From organizing a 500-guest NGO Gala to raise awareness for humanitarian aid to political receptions and corporate holiday parties, your clientele is always changing, creating a unique environment that is never boring.
Tour Operations and Travel Agencies
You may work as a Customer Sales Executive and sell the products in the market or design your own customized packages as a Product Designer. Other departments of employment in an agency such as Itinerary Planning, Sales and Marketing and Foreign Exchange are also open to you.
It all comes down to the details and building relationships. Brides want to have confidence in their wedding coordinator and in doing so, this individual needs to be extremely organized and love executing special events with many moving components, balancing a need for both structure and creativity in the workplace. A rewarding career for the right individual, making lasting memories.
A dynamic position leading a team of employees servicing food and beverage. A day in the life of a restaurant manager can go from tasting wines with different distributors to bussing tables on a busy night. Also, responsible for the overall function of the operation, inventory, ordering, and budgeting often tops the manager’s to-do list.
Start Your Own Business
The sky is the limit. Whatever you dream you can create. From opening a restaurant in Miami to offering sightseeing tours of the Vatican in Rome, there is no end to the possibilities in the tourism and hospitality industry. With a little ingenuity, good business sense, and creative genius you can start a company of your own and scale to great magnitudes.
Event Management: Concerts, Festivals & Exhibitions
Event planning and project management dealing with large-scale events. This role involves studying the brand, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, and coordinating all the technical aspects of launching or hosting an event.