The programme prepares managers and professionals that are able to tackle the global challenges of contemporary tourism: being, at the same time, engine for economic growth, key-player of sustainable development, and promoter of the cultural heritage. Upon graduation this tourism degree allows students to pursue a career in the following sectors: accommodation and food service operations, international travel and tourism organisations, visitor bureaus and conventions, tourism development agencies, recreational businesses, cruise ships, resorts, theme parks, airlines.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- For its multicultural environment: students come from any continent!
- For the skills, you will develop whilst learning to analyse the dynamics of tourism markets and firms
- For its teaching quality in tourism, certified by UNWTO-Tedqual
- For the location: one of the most exciting and well-known tourism destination in Europe
- For the proactive teaching approach, stimulating critical thinking
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/team/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.