AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- German Language in Synchrony and Diachrony
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- A joint programme with the Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald (Germany).
- The programme is taught in German.
- Unique lectures and seminars developed by leading professors and associate professors of the Department of German Philology.
- An opportunity to improve German language proficiency at classes taught by native speakers.
- Germanic studies in synchrony and diachrony — a wide range of research topics and methods
- Fundamentals of Linguistic Pragmatics
- Language of New Forms of Communication
- Text Linguistics: Text and Discourse
- Communicative Strategies and Grammatical Forms
- Communicative Types and Models of Sentences in German
- Word Semantics in Statics and Dynamics
- Professional Communication Vocabulary
- Types of Texts in Political Communication
- Polycode Texts: Text and Image
- Rhetoric and Modern Theory of Text
- Narrative Text Analysis
- Idioms in Text
- Grammaticalisation Processes in German
- Dialectology of German
- Diachronic Shifts in German
- Ability to create, edit, summarize and systematize all types of business documentation, journalism texts, analytical reviews, etc.
- Building predictive scenarios and development models for communicative and sociocultural situations
- Expert evaluation of the impact of speech influence communicative strategies on public opinion
- Oral and written simultaneous translation of German texts
- Organization and management of research and development work
Graduates are well-placed to embark on a career as university lecturers, school teachers, philologists in research centres, highly-qualified specialists in the centres of German culture and German language training or as translators.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2018