Language of instruction: German
This master program is aimed at extending the theoretical knowledge of students necessary for conducting language functional analysis and for developing the communicative competence and language proficiency.
The study process is based on the theoretical guidelines of the modern trends in applied theoretical linguistics, such as pragmalinguistic analysis, communicative (interactional) text linguistics, historical pragmalinguistics, and sociolinguistic analysis of German (the dialect, professional words, the sociolect, the communicative-functional variation of linguistic forms).
The program is primarily aimed at transferring to students up-to-date basic knowledge of how to use various linguistic forms in German in their direct interrelation with the socio-communicative activity of people in different socio-cultural contexts.
- History of Linguistics and Methods of Linguistic Research
- Semiotics in Intercultural Communication
- Teaching Practice
- Preparation of Master’s Thesis
- Research Practice
- Fundamentals of Linguistic Pragmatics
- Etiquette Formulas: Evolution and Grammaticalization
- Textuality Criteria in Practical Analysis
- German Dialectology
- Rhetoric and the Modern Theory of Text
- Analysis of Narrative Text
Credits: 120 ECTS
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017