Master in Textile Engineering, Nonwoven, and Nanomaterials
Graduates from this program have good knowledge of general natural science disciplines and especially good foundations of basic analytical and testing methods. This knowledge enables them to sample new nonwoven and nanomaterials for a wide range of applications. The considerable freedom regarding the choice of lectures ensures big flexibility of the graduate and his/her capability to be employed not only in various areas of textile, automotive and building industries, but also in other activities where nonwoven and nanomaterials are used.
Since the TUL programs are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Textile Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Graduation from a relevant Bachelor's degree program
- Stipulated grade average at university or passing an entrance examination
- Evaluation of previous education (Bachelor)
- Fluent English skills.
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000 / USD 100 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2019 (for the academic year 2019/20)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 19, 2018