Master in Textile Engineering, Clothing, and Textile Engineering
Graduates will learn to independently manage innovation projects applying textile technologies including quality evaluation, spinning, weaving, knitting, nonwoven textiles, clothing or tissue engineering in healthcare and other applications, and gain both theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in production. The aim is to provide them with comprehensive knowledge of the whole area of textile and clothing technologies, mainly based on an understanding of basic principles and processes, and on the development of corresponding intellectual skills. They will master both the technical part and the part related to textile structure and properties. Upon graduation, they will have developed the ability to work independently and be technically creative. They can be employed immediately in clothing and textile production, in managerial, research, or educational spheres. They can adapt to working at other branches, especially technical. They are capable of further independent qualification growth. They can approach problems in a complex way, i.e. from the viewpoint of other than only technical sciences (economy, ecology, and environment).
Since the TUL programs are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Textile Engineering
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Graduation from a relevant Bachelor's program (preferably related to textiles)
- Recognition (evaluation) of previous education (Bachelor)
- Fluent English skills.
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3000
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 500/USD 25 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2018 (for the academic year 2018/19)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 11, 2018