Telecommunications engineering is an international program fully-taught in English which allows students to achieve a deep knowledge in the four inter-related macro areas of telecommunications: electromagnetic propagation, signals and systems, communications networks, applications and services.
They will be also provided with a strong background in related fields (such as electrical circuits and devices, computer science and mathematics). Students will be supported in developing appropriate attitudes towards analytical and designing methodologies, along with organizational and management skills.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Join us and experience the Internet of Things in our labs
- Enabling the Internet of the future: discover and master the communications technologies driving your life
- Get in touch with the latest developments in communication technologies, including 4G, 5G and beyond
- Learn the key technologies to shape a better world
- Spend one year in China or in Norway to discover the Telecommunications in the world
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/TelecommunicationsEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.