Electronics & Telecommunications are among the fastest developing industries, not only in Vietnam but also in other parts of the world with challenges as well as opportunities. The industries have a strong impact on other different areas, i.e. mobile, wireless, high-frequency network, computer networks, broadcasting, etc. This drives the demands for the high-quality workforce in telecommunications engineering areas with essential skill sets, especially managerial skills, when Vietnam joins the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
The Master in Telecommunication Engineering aims at:
- Providing learners with knowledge and skills in telecommunications so that learners are able to become professionals, consultants, managers, leaders in the industry.
- Prepare learners for opportunities to become prospective managers in different telecommunications areas.
The Master in Telecommunication Engineering is operated by the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City.
- The degrees are awarded by HCMUT – Bach Khoa.
- Course duration: 2 years
- The medium of instruction: English
- Tuition Fee: 240,000,000 VND/ course (approx. 10,500 USD)
- Lecturers and instructors are professionals with rich knowledge and experiences in the construction areas. Besides teaching staff from HCMUT – Bach Khoa, there are lecturers from prestigious partner universities of HCMUT – Bach Khoa coming to jointly enrich the program experience for learners.
- Bachelor’s degree in the direct major or related major;
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 79 or equivalence.
*If applicants’ majors of bachelor’s degrees are different from the major applicants intend to apply, applications will be considered case by case and admitted applicants shall have to take supplement courses.
*Applicants who don’t have any English certificates will have to study English courses in the Pre-Master Semester.
Register & Prepare your application
In order to apply for a study program, applicants have to fill in the application form, then submit it together with the following required documents to the BK-IMP Admission Department (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Application Form;
- Bachelor’s degree & Transcript;
- Most-updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation Letter;
- (if any) IELTS 6.0 or equivalence, & other supportive documents.